Proud to offer over twenty five years of outstanding services and operations.
Since 1989, we have been creatively solving complex and detailed heat treating and brazing applications.
Accurate Brazing is a full-service vacuum brazing and heat treating enterprise with almost 40 years in the business. Over that time, we’ve become adept at heat treating materials that include stainless steel, super alloys, copper, and refractory materials. Unlike competitors, Accurate Brazing has the unique expertise, capacity and equipment to take new programs and get them into production quickly.
Specialties include end-cover, nozzle and cartridge assemblies for fuel delivery systems. We also process heat exchangers, tube assemblies, medical implants, consumable welding products, and semiconductor equipment. We braze and/or heat treat various materials including: Stainless steel (300 and 400 series), “Super Alloys” (Inconel, A286, Rene 41, Waspalloy, Hastalloy, etc.), copper, refractory materials (Moly, Titanium, Tungsten and carbon steels).
We have also had great success heating treating A, D and M series tool steels. Vacuum heat treating allows for uniform heating and cooling which minimizes distortion and provides excellent metallurgical properties.
Brazing and Heat Treating:
- 17 "State of the Art" Abar/Ipsen Metalmaster & Turbo Treater Vacuum Furnaces
- 3 GM Horizontal Vacuum Furnaces
- Up to 80"L x 55"W x 40"H & 7,000 lbs. in vacuum
- Fully Automatic Process Control
- Argon, Nitrogen and Helium Quenching Capability
- Multiple Air Furnaces
- Blue M Oven
- 2.5 KW Lepel Induction Generators
- Oxygen/Acetylene Torch Brazing
- Deep Freeze Cabinet for Cryogenic Processing
Assembly and Prep:
- Multiple Unitek Capacitance Discharge Spot Welders
- 2 Pneumatic Welders
- Miller 250 Amp AC/DC TIG Welder
- L-Tec 300 Amp AC/DC TIG Welder
- Multiple Glass Bead Blasting Cabinets
- Pneumatic Filler Material Applicators
- 6" Diamond Cut-off Saws
Testing and Inspection:
- Metallugical Lab
- Varian Helium Leak Detectors
- Twin Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Instron/Wilson Digital Hardness Tester
- Clark Digital Hardness Tester
- 30 X Inspection Microscope
- 40 X Bausch and Lomb Stereo Microscope
- 10 X Hawkeye Precision Borescopes
- Multiple Cargo Vans
- Four Box Trucks
- Four Forklifts