When you require quality unfailing joining of metal assemblies, you can rely on our industry-leading brazing services. Not only do we have decades of hands-on experience and a proven track record of success, we can help you take your product from prototype to production, winning your trust and exceeding your expectations every step of the way.
services – brazing
Aalberts surface technologies-accurate brazing specializes in:
- vacuum brazing
- induction brazing
- torch brazing
tailored primarily to support the aerospace, semiconductor, power gen, and ground turbine markets. Our braze experts have decades of combined experience working with all braze methods, a variety of metals, and wide array of braze alloys.
In addition to experience and expertise we pride ourselves in providing standard-setting service in the brazing industry that is second to none.
We have vast experience brazing:
- nickel-brazing honeycomb seals for both OEM and repair
- end-cover, nozzle, cartridge assemblies for fuel delivery systems
- heat exchangers
- tube assemblies
- medical implants
- consumable welding products
- semiconductor equipment
We braze and/or heat treat various materials including:
- stainless steel – 300 and 400 series, 17-4 PH
- super alloys – Inconel, A286, Rene41, Waspalloy, Hastelloy, etc.
- refractory materials – Moly, Titanium, Tungsten and carbon steels
- A, D, and M series tool steels.