When you require quality unfailing joining of metal assemblies, you can rely on our industry-leading vacuum furnace brazing services. Not only do we have decades of hands-on experience and a proven track record of success, we can help you take your product from prototype to production, winning your trust and exceeding your expectations every step of the way.
services – brazing
Aalberts surface technologies-accurate brazing specializes in vacuum brazing tailored primarily to support the aerospace, power gen, and ground turbine markets. Our braze experts have decades of combined experience working with all braze methods, a variety of metals, and wide array of braze alloys.
In addition to experience and expertise we pride ourselves in providing standard-setting service in the brazing industry that is second to none.
We have vast experience brazing:
- nickel-brazing honeycomb seals for both OEM and repair
- end-cover, nozzle, cartridge assemblies for fuel delivery systems
- heat exchangers
- tube assemblies
- medical implants
- consumable welding products
- semiconductor equipment
We braze and/or heat treat various materials including:
- stainless steel – 300 and 400 series, 17-4 PH
- super alloys – Inconel, A286, Rene41, Waspalloy, Hastelloy, etc.
- refractory materials – Moly, Titanium, Tungsten and carbon steels
- A, D, and M series tool steels.